Sunday, April 5, 2009

I forgot the camera!

So I have to confess-I didn't take any pictures this week. My batteries died - and I even brought new batteries with me but ended up forgeting the camera. That is typical life for me.

Something funny that happened last week at church-
I took Gavin out because he had started fussing so I did not hear this, but Travis said Trey and Dallon started quietly fighting (ya right) but Dallon finally just yelled "Buttface" as loud as he could. Oopsy.

Brayden had his first track meet this week. Finished 3rd in the 1600 with a time of 6:30, but was DQ'd for stepping out of his lane while passing someone. He was 2nd in the 800, 6th in Long jump, 3rd in the 400 and his relay team finished 3rd. Not bad for a meet in the snow.
Travis said he was going to take the team to Dairy Queen for all the DQ's they got as a team.

Brayden, Jaren, and Treyson started soccer this week. It has been very cold and snowy so I hope it will warm up before the games start!

Since I don't have recent pictures, I decided to post some old ones I thought were cute of the boys.


This is the many fun things Gavin and Dallon do while the boys are at school.
Dallon can really keep Gavin entertained!





The boys in the back of Dad's truck! Yeehaa!

2 comments:

  1. I hate it when the camera gets forgotten! Way to go Brayden! That is so awesome they do track in 5th grade! Soccer season off and running... inthe snow! I will not complain about the wind any more! Natalie's game was so windy that I thought we would fly away! Oh yeah, I wasn't going to complain anymore, I forgot! :) The boys are cute! I'm glad you posted older pictures, cuz they are still pictures I haven't seen! Dallon cracks me up! Trenton swore once in sacrament meeting (when he was Dallons age in fact) right when it was the quietest time! I don't know where he learned such a word, Nate decided to blame it on my mom cuz it was the D word!:) Love ya, miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle! I hope you don't mind us following you. Check my blog out at joshuaandkjerstinlind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete