Thursday, April 23, 2009

PLAYING

The Stangers came to play!!
Stacie, Matt, Shelbie and Grandma Draper came over to see us. We were soo excited they came! It was along drive but we were so glad they did it! Thanks guys!!
This is Shelbie. She is SO cute! She kept us entertained!!



Matt and Gavin
Brayden and Grandma with Stacie at the bottom-at the soccer games.


Trying to watch the game.


Jaren, Matt, Treyson, Shelbie and Dallon in our treehouse.
Matt is throwing Treyson overboard!



Matt and Treyson





Shelbie and Treyson




Shelbie and Dallon




Treyson, Matt and Shelbie


So Matt invented a new way for the boys to go up the treehouse. We're glad he's so strong-to get all of them up there over and over and over. Matt is our HERO!!
We have video but it is side ways so you'll have to tilt to see it-Sorry.



















1 comment:

  1. How fun! I am soooo lucky to have the Stangers here all the time! I wish you were too! Matt is a HERO isn't he!?!?! My kids ADORE him too! Natalie just asked when it is we are going back to your house...I wish, I wish with all my heart...

    ReplyDelete