Sunday, April 19, 2009

The first games of Soccer season

Jaren and Treyson had games at the same time. Everytime I went over to watch Trey he was sitting out. So I didn't get any pictures. So this week I will have to. Brayden had his game on Scout night so I couldn't go to his game. His age group has barely enough people playing to just scrimmage a little so it's very frustruating for me. But at least he gets to play!
Jaren's first soccer game. He scored 9 goals! He is loving soccer and glad his games aren't on scout night so he doesn't have to choose!! Me too!!

Soccer season has been very cold and windy. Braydens Thursday game was actually canceled due to the big snow storm that came. We recieved quite a bit in one night!! But by today-Sunday-It is all gone and we have beautiful green grass and all the flowers are starting to come out! YEA! Hopefully spring is here to stay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment